Thursday, November 11, 2010

Coffeehouse Fundraiser in the Den

For those of you who don’t know, tonight I had a fundraiser at school which consisted of live music, improv, chai/bake sale, clothing sale and henna tattoos. My goal was to raise $650 which would have brought me to a total amount of $1000 to date. I was clearly blessed with the amount of people that showed up! College friends, professors, community members and church friends were in attendance. There were a lot of people who contributed to make this night a success: from supplying deserts and tea, to helpers for set up and tear down and even people who contributed their performance talents and those who made donations.


God is so amazingly good! Not only did I have great conversations about my upcoming internship and my certainty of God’s provision, but also my financial goal for the evening was surpassed by a significant amount! I know deep in my heart that since God is sending me to serve him, he will take care of all my needs, both spiritual and financial.


Tonight’s fundraising total was:

$ 1 774, 33


Which brings me to a grand total of:

$ 2 124, 33


Check back soon for pictures and updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment