Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thoughts

 

-She saw nothing else and she lived for nothing else-
Oh how I wish to live my life that way for my Creator!

“Si Dieu revêt ainsi l’herbe des champs qui existe aujourd’hui et demain sera jetée au four, ne vous vêtira-t-il pas à plus forte raison, gens de peu de foi? ” (Mathieu 6 :30)

“ Regardez les oiseaux du ciel…” 
Their function is to obey the instincts God placed within them, and God watches over them.

“Observez comment croissent les lis de champs…”
They grow where they are planted. Many of us refuse to grow where God plants us.

-->How much time have we wasted asking God senseless questions (things we worry about) while we should be absolutely free to concentrate on our service to Him?

1 comment:

  1. Agreed! I love those verses. Such an encouraging reminder and yet also pushing us forward to strive to greater faith and focus on God.
    God Bless you Audrey. You're blog posts (and pictures) are both encouraging and exciting! Makes me look forward to my own internship.
    2 Thessalonians 1:3

    ReplyDelete